Eric Blade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eric Blade

Eric Blade's personal forum

Beta/Released: FPDB - Free Poker Database

EricBlade
    Admin

Beta/Released: FPDB - Free Poker Database Empty Beta/Released: FPDB - Free Poker Database

Post by EricBlade Sat 07 Mar 2009, 2:41 pm

I have been working on the open source project, the Free Poker Database, for about 3 or 4 months now, starting up with it perhaps in December 2008. The Free Poker Database is a project intended to be similar to the non-free PokerTracker or Holdem Manager softwares. It currently features a way to import the hand history files from various online poker sites, interpret them in various ways, and store the results of the interpretations into a database, as well as the ability to project numbers from those interpretations onto the display of a game while it is in progress. This allows a skilled player to be able to more easily determine how another player is playing their poker game.

Here is my Assembla page for my FPDB work:

https://www.assembla.com/wiki/show/fpdb-eric

Main FPDB home page:

http://fpdb.sourceforge.net/

Last edited by Admin on Sat 07 Mar 2009, 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    EricBlade
    Admin

Beta/Released: FPDB - Free Poker Database Empty Re: Beta/Released: FPDB - Free Poker Database

Post by EricBlade Sat 07 Mar 2009, 2:44 pm

Beta/Released: FPDB - Free Poker Database Fpdbquadbz2
    EricBlade
    Admin

Beta/Released: FPDB - Free Poker Database Empty Re: Beta/Released: FPDB - Free Poker Database

Post by EricBlade Thu 19 Mar 2009, 3:12 pm

I spent pretty much all of yesterday rebuilding parts of the core of this program, fixing little bugs here and there, and really cleaning out some of the older stuff.. Steffen, the original author, did some really great stuff, but it seems like he was not familiar with any of the newer features and functions built into the Python language, and since I'm just learning it, I've learned the new stuff, so I made extensive use of that. Pretty nice improvements.
    EricBlade
    Admin

Post by EricBlade Wed 28 Oct 2009, 10:52 pm

Recently added ability to minimize program to Tray (Linux/Windows) .. also have it now functioning fully in Windows 7 .. having a few issues with 64-bit, but I should be able to fix those, possibly with an update to PyWin32.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 11:18 am